Made for those who live boldly. 100% naturally-derived ingredients power this revolutionary deodorant. Unlike stick or roll-on deodorants, this advanced formula glides on smoothly and dries down immediately with no sticky residue. It provides uncompromising protection by neutralizing odor at the source and delivering all-day freshness.
Cruelty-free and formulated without aluminum, parabens, phthalates, silicones, talc and other known toxic ingredients.
- Organic Tapioca: moisture absorbing + deodorizing; rich in folate + vitamin C
- Cornstarch: skin-soothing + deodorizing
- Organic Sunflower Oil: rich in vitamins + minerals
- Vitamin E: antioxidant; calming + restoring
- Silica: moisture absorbing
- Organic Beeswax: skin softening + rich in antioxidants
- Baking Soda: moisture absorbing + deodorizing
- Essential Oils (EO): elevate the senses + naturally neutralize odor-causing bacteria
- Ruby Grapefruit EO: juicy + fresh
- Ginger EO: spicy + warm
- Citronellol: natural scent component
- Farnesol: natural scent component
- Geraniol: natural scent component
- Linalool: natural scent component
- Citral: natural scent component
- Limonene: natural scent component
- Propanediol: natural sugar-based preservative + moisturizer
- Glyceryl Undecylenate: vegetable derived preservative + skin emollient
- Glyceryl Caprylate: vegetable derived preservative + skin conditioner
- Polyglyceryl-2 Caprate: vegetable derived preservative + skin emollient
- Pentylene Glycol: natural preservative + skin conditioner
- Phenethyl Alcohol: aromatic alcohol + naturally derived preservative
Scent Profile: Brilliantly crisp, this delicious blend uplifts and invigorates with a clean, juicy scent.
- Full size: 1.7oz / 50g
- Travel size: 0.7oz / 20 g
Note: Some people experience sensitivity to baking soda. If this is a concern, patch test on inner arm. Wait 24 hours and observe. Next-Level Clean Deodorant contains a minimal amount of baking soda compared to other natural deodorants.
Warning: Avoid contact with broken skin. Stop use/consult physician if irritation occurs.