How often do you step out of a luxurious bath or shower, apply body oil or lotion, and pause wondering if it’s safe to use on your intimate area?
Holi(Sex) Intimate Oil solves this problem and a slew of others, too. We all deserve pleasure, whether with or without a partner. But postmenopausal women report concerns with dryness. And as we age, our sex hormones, progesterone, estrogen, testosterone, and DHEA, naturally decline. But hormones aren’t the only reason behind vaginal dryness. Detergents, certain medications (steroids and antibiotics, for example), leaky gut, and stress can all contribute.
This oil-based, quick-absorbing formula (think organic coconut and sweet almond oil) is Agent Nateur's solution to the chemical-filled lubricants on the market. But Holi(Sex) Intimate Oil is not just for your intimate area. Use it all over to hydrate the body.
Ideal For: Agent Nateur products are created with Non-GMO, food-grade ingredients in order to be safe for those with even the most sensitive skin.
- Heart-Opening Rose: Has an arousing scent that helps healthy tissue regeneration.
- Jasmine: Increases libido and oxygen in the blood, which stimulates a warmer body temperature.
- Organic Coconut Oil: Clinically proven as a safe and effective lubricant.
- Sweet Almond Oil: Is a moisturizing lubricant that stimulates blood vessels.
- Vanilla Essential Oil: Acts as an aphrodisiac and boosts libido.
Scent Profile: A lingering scent of jasmine, coconut, rose, and vanilla.
Size: 1.0 fl oz / 30 mL