Enriched with stabilized Vitamin C and Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract, True Skin Serum Concealer protects the skin from free radicals and environmental damage while helping to firm, soothe and nourish the skin’s surface.
Featherweight on the application, it immediately reduces the appearance of dark circles and discolorations, leaving skin slightly brightened and flawless.
Shop the True Skin Serum Concealer in 12 Shades:
- Mallow (SC.25): Extra light with cool undertones.
- Arrowroot (SC.5): Very light with neutral undertones.
- Chicory (SC1): Light with warm undertones.
Suma (SC1.5): Light with cool undertones.
- Burdock (SC1.75): Light with neutral warm undertones.
- Yucca (SC2): Light-Medium with neutral undertones.
- Lotus (SC2.5): Light-Medium with cool undertones.
- Wasabi (SC2.75): Medium with golden olive undertones.
Kava (SC3): Medium with warm undertones.
- Chia (SC3.5): Medium with neutral warm undertones.
- Nutmeg (SC4): Medium with neutral undertones.
- Turmeric (SC4.5): Medium-deep with golden undertones.
- Bayberry (SC5): Medium-deep with cool undertones.
- Mesquite (SC6): Medium-deep with warm golden undertones.
- Cayenne (SC6.5): Deep with neutral undertones.
- Birch (SC7): Deep with golden undertones.
- Harissa (SC7.5): Very deep with warm undertones.
- Cassia (SC8): Very deep with neutral cool undertones.
- Cacao (SC9): Extra deep with cool undertones.
- Licorice (SC10): Extra deep with neutral undertones.
- Albizia Julibrissin Bark Extract: Helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and puffiness.
- Mastic: A resin from a tree that grows on the Greek island of Chios, works to mattify and refine skin throughout the day.
- Stabilized Vitamin C: Helps build skin's natural defenses and encourages healthy collagen production.
Texture: This lightweight, creamy concealer delivers medium coverage with a silky, serum-like texture that blends seamlessly into the skin.
Size: 0.16 oz / 4.7 mL
Note: May ship in old packaging.
Cruelty-free, vegan, no silicone, gluten, soy, nanoparticles, parabens, phthalates, sulfates, petrochemicals or synthetic fragrances.