Deeply hydrating, oil-free face serum.
Contains ingredients known to strengthen capillaries, build collagen, reduce free radical damage, lessen hyperpigmentation, and reduce inflammation and the appearance of wrinkles.
- Hibiscus: Contains antioxidants that maintain elasticity and promote even skin tone. Organic hibiscus tea is particularly rich in vitamin C, which is valuable to the synthesis of collagen and may help extract and treat ultraviolet-induced photodamage.
- Carrot: Rich in bioavailable beta-carotene, the pre-cursor to Vitamin A/ Retinol. When in contact with the skin's enzymes, carrot cells release their active nutrients to help protect cells from free radical damage and aid in rejuvenation and repair.
- Kakadu Plum: Contains unparalleled levels of naturally-sourced, stable vitamin C, which protects skin cells from UV damage, improves the appearance of sun-damaged skin, strengthens barrier response, reduces inflammation, promotes collagen, and lessens hyperpigmentation.
- Mountain Pepper Berry: Neutralizes enzymes that destroy connective tissue, repair damaged proteins in blood vessel walls and reduces free radical damage with the super-antioxidant rutin.
- Tomato: Rich in lycopene a potent antioxidant also in the carotene family. It serves to protect skin from environmental damage including overexposure to the sun.
- HA: Improves elasticity, and hydration while minimizing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Astaxanthin: Reduces the signs of aging and protects against UV damage with its powerful antioxidant profile.
Scent Profile: Bergamot, hibiscus, and chamomile. Citrus, tart berries, and honey. The aroma is both uplifting and calming.
Size: 1.0 fl oz / 30 mL
95% Certified Organic or Wild-harvested.